Acorn Squash - Baked
- 2 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, diced
- 6 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place squash in a shallow baking pan, cut side down.
Bake in preheated over for 30 minutes or until tender.
Turn cut side up; season with salt and pepper, dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Bake for 20 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Greek Lamb Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salt and Vinegar Potato Chip Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Brown Betty 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Corn on the Cob 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kimberly's Squash Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moroccan-Style Stuffed Acorn Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn Squash with... 0/5 (0 Votes)