Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
1. Dry strawberries
2. Combine in a bowl 2 cups strawberries, sugar & lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate one hour.
3. In seperate bowl whisk eggs together, add sugar, cream and milk.
4. When strawberries are ready, puree them. Mix into ice cream base.
5. Add mixture into Kitchen Aid Ice Cream base and churn to manufacture instructions. Add in remaining strawberries last 5 min.