Martha's Hometown Favorite Potato Salad
- 5 lbs. Idaho potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced bread and butter pickles
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
Adapted from hellmanns.com
1.Cover potatoes with water in 8-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
2.Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with remaining ingredients except eggs. Gently stir in eggs. Serve chilled or at room temperature.