- 1 – 1 1/4 cup canola oil (you decide how much you want to use)
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 Tbs. red pepper flakes (I used close to 3…a little warm)
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers (give or take…however many you can fit in your mixing bowl)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from sweetteethgoodies.wordpress.com
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl for a good long while (5-10 minutes), to really get the crackers coated. Eat a few if you want.
2) Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the yummy, ranchy, peppery oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers. Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through.
3) Let them cool and store in a big ol’ baggie. Or a few little baggies.