Crock pot BBQ meatballs
*beef main dish
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen precooked meatballs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 C dried onion or equivalent fresh minced
Adapted from bing.com
Place meatballs in 3-4 quart crockpot.
Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl until combined; pour into crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours until meatballs are hot and tender. If the sauce is too thin, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and stir it into the crockpot; cook on high 10-15 minutes until thickened.
Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.