Herb Crusted Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breast pounded thin
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/2 c seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tsp Perfect Pinch Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/4 can of Italian diced tomatoes drained and finely chopped
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. basil
- dash of pepper
Dip chicken in milk and coat in breadcrumbs. Cook chicken in butter until browned and cooked through. Keep warm.
In the same skillet, add garlic and sauté for approx. 1 min. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil over med heat. Stir in cream and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and stir for one minute. Reduce heat to low. Add Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir sauce and cook until heated through and thickened.