Champagne fruit punch
- 4 fluid ounces fresh orange juice
- 4 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 2 fluid ounces apple juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 fluid ounces champagne
- 1/4 cup sliced frozen strawberries
Adapted from allrecipes.com
In a bowl or pitcher, combine the orange, cranberry, apple and pineapple juices.
Pour in the lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, champagne, and frozen strawberries.
Wait a minute or two for the strawberries to moisten up, then pour into glasses and serve.