Grammie's chocolate zucchini bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350 and Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix well. In separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs, beat until well blended. Add oil and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in zucchini. Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes back out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes in pan before taking a butter knife and loosening the edges of the bread from the pan. Turn out bread onto a wire baker's rack and cover with a dry towel until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Shredded Beef 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Rice 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Applesauce Snacking Cake 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Hummus & Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Thai Butternut Squash Soup... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Carrot and Zucchini Bars with... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)