Quick Chicken Parmesan
- 4 * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- * Salt and pepper
- 1 * 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 * 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook on both sides, about 5 to 7 minutes each, depending on thickness.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low. Spoon pasta sauce over chicken and simmer for an additional 3 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella, cover, and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and gooey. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.