Orange Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Cheesecake and cookies unite in these delicious orange cheesecake cookie cups. Drizzle with melted chocolate to finish them off.
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- melted semisweet chocolate, for drizzling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease or spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Combine orange zest and sugar in a small bowl. Cream the butter and cream cheese until well combined. Add the orange sugar, salt, and vanilla, and blend until ingredients are well combined, but not fluffy. Add the flour and mix just until incorporated.
Fill each muffin cup with 1 tablespoon of cookie dough. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are browned, the centers will not be completely set. Remove the cookies from the oven and using the end of a thick-handled wooden spoon make a small, deep well in the center of each cookie. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING: Cream the butter and cream cheese together. Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Pipe the frosting into the cookie cups (I used a ziploc bag with the tip cut off) or spoon it in. Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Put into the fridge until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)