Buttery Pasta With Salmon and Leeks
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 leeks, sliced
- chives, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, season salmon with ¾ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook in 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; remove and flake. Add the leeks to the skillet and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3. Toss the spaghetti with the salmon, leeks, remaining butter, and chives.
You'll also love
- Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Ceviche 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Coriander Ginger Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cold Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Earner's Crawfish Bisque 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Maple-Miso Dijon Salmon 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon and Leek Tart 4.5/5 (17 Votes)