Buttery Pasta With Salmon and Leeks
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 leeks, sliced
- chives, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, season salmon with ¾ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook in 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; remove and flake. Add the leeks to the skillet and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3. Toss the spaghetti with the salmon, leeks, remaining butter, and chives.
You'll also love
- Cherry Dessert 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Pear streusel loaf 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato, Mushroom, and Chicken Hash 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Bacon Shrimp* 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Ratatouille's Ratatouille 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Linguini with White Clam Sauce 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Fish in Foil 4.6/5 (12 Votes)