PRAWN - Shrimp Scampi
- 1 lb Shelled White Shrimps,rinsed and patted dry with paper towel
- 1 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 6 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Zest of 1 Large Lemon
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 8 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Box of Pasta (454 g), cook as per manufacturer’s instruction
- Lemon Wedges
Adapted from seasaltwithfood.com
Preheat the oven to 450˚F.
Pour the olive oil in a large baking dish. Place in the oven for about 6 to 8 minutes or until the oil is hot.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the shrimps, chili flakes, garlic, lemon zest, parsley, breadcrumbs, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and mix well.
Remove the baking dish from the oven and carefully place the shrimp mixtures in the hot oil, and top with butter. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 to 6 minutes or until the prawns are just cook. If you are serving with pasta, then mix in the cooked pasta and season with lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, and top with additional parsley. Serve warm.