Cinnamon Cranberry Brownie Bites
- 1 (19.8 oz) package fudge brownie mix
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup extra light olove oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line two mini-muffin pans with 48 mini-muffin liners; set aside
In large mixing bowl, combine dry borwnie mix, egg substitute, oil, applesauce, cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Mix until just ocmbined, do not over mix. Stir in cranberreis and chocolate chips.
Divide batter among muffin pans. Bake in preheated 350F over for 15 minutes.