Chocolate Smoothie Dessert
Make a shake you won’t regret drinking with chef Rocco DiSpirito’s slimmed-down version of this classic treat. Turn it into a breakfast or meal-replacement smoothie and add egg-white or whey powder for a kick of protein.
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp fat-free milk powder
- 5 tbsp instant sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 12 packets monk fruit powder
- 6.5 cups ice, crushed or cubed
Add all ingredients to blender and blend on low for 30 seconds, then on high for 30 seconds.
Add half of ice to blender. Start blending on low, then slowly increase speed. Add remaining ice and blend on low, then slowly increase speed. Serve and enjoy!