- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Small saucepan
- Small bowl
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
Adapted from fun.familyeducation.com
1. Mix water, corn syrup, and vinegar in saucepan.
2. Bring to a full, rolling boil.
3. In bowl, mix cornstarch with cold water.
4. Add this mixture slowly to the hot mixture, stirring constantly until the mixture returns to a boil.
5. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
6. When cooled, pour into another container and let stand overnight before using.