- Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 (1/4 lb) of chicken breast, sliced thin
- 4 slices of low-salt, low-fat lean ham
- 4 slices of fat free/low-sodium swiss cheese
- 1/4 of extra virgin olive oil (or 1/4 cup of fat-free mayo)
- 3/4 cup of bread crumbs or 1 cup whole grain cereal flakes grinded in mini food processor
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay cutlets on saran wrap, cut into long pieces and pound until thin. Fold ham and cheese and half and lay over the chicken. You can add to taste sliced garlic, basil, rosemary and vegetables like tomato or asparagus before rolling.)
Start at the narrowest end of cutlet and the roll up. Secure with a toothpick or be sure to lay them seam side down once breaded.