Chipotle Pork Tenderloin with corn salsa
Quick and easy from Cooking Light
- 1 (1 -pound)pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin '/2 teaspoon garlic salt Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn 1/2 cup sliced green onions /2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cut pork crosswise into 12 equal pieces; firmly press each piece to 3/4-inch thickness.
Combine chile powder, cumin, and garlic salt1 rub over pork. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from pan.
Add corn, onions, and picante sauce to pan; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Spoon salsa over pork, and sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve over rice or with tortilllas
CALORIES 192(21% from fat); FAT 4.5g (sat 1.4g, mono 1.9g. poly 0.6g); PROTEIN 25.7g; CARB 12.39; FIBER 2.2g; CHOL 74mg; IRON 2.2mg; SODIUM 439mg; CALC 24mg
You'll also love
- Beef and Shiner Bock Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Burgers with Peach Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EGG/BACON BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Balls (Maddy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Cornish Hen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)