Baked Manicotti with three cheeses
- 8 PRINCE MANICOTTI
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) any Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 40mins
Cook PRINCE MANICOTTI according to cooking instructions. Prepare filling. Place ricotta cheese in a mixing bowl.
Stir in 250 mL (1 cup) Mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, parsley and seasonings. Mix well.
Fill PRINCE MANICOTTI with mixture, using a teaspoon.
Combine sauce with water; pour half the mixture into a 15 cm X 25 cm (7" X 11") baking dish. Arrange filled PRINCE MANICOTTI in dish and top with remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
Bake at 375°F (180°C) about 40 minutes. Place under the broiler briefly, if desired.
Makes 4 servings-2 PRINCE MANICOTTI per serving
You'll also love
- Manicotti 4.6/5 (12 Votes)