I like, Macaroni and Cheese
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ingredients [ View Metric ] 32 ounce Velveeta, Light cut into chunks
- 8 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt & pepper to taste
- 36 ounces Elbow Macaroni, dry
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoon Paprika
- .NEW! Eat healthier with nutrition info!
- Try BigOven Pro for Free Preparation
- 1 . Pour milk and cream into pot. Add the chunked Velveeta and cook over low heat, stirring until Velveeta has melted. Add 1 stick of butter and melt into cheese sauce. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 2 . Cook elbow macaroni noodles according to pkg directions. Drain.
- 3 . Place cooked elbow macaroni in turkey-sized roasting pan(if making the full recipe) and pour cheese over. Mix well. Top with 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Sprinkle top with paprika.
- 4 . Bake at 350 until bubbly, about one hour.
- One serving: 1/2 cup. The original recipe makes approximately 24 servings