- 1 cup sugar
- 8 whole star anise
- 6 cups ruby-red grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup Campari
- 2 cups champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water with the sugar and star anise;
bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved. Remove pan from heat; let cool completely.
2. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a measuring cup (to yield 1 cup); discard star anise. Cover syrup with plastic wrap, and chill.
3. In a large pitcher, combine grapefruit juice, Campari, and chilled syrup. Divide among eight glasses; top with Champagne. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Grilled Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gingery Peanut Noodles w/Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dirty Banana 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Yogurt Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bowtie Pasta Salad With Chicken,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Chicken with Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)