Gingery Peanut Noodles w/Chicken
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 8 ounces spaghetti (1/2 box)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
1.Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
2.In a blender, combine 1 cup water with the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
3.Add the peanut mixture, chicken, bell pepper, cucumber, and scallions to the pasta pot and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the peanuts.