- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine the milk, egg substitute and butter; add to dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is lightly browned.
Serve with raspberries and yogurt.