CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 310mins
Place the tenderloin in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, sugars, mustard and cloves; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
Remove pork and keep warm. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into cranberry mixture. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes longer or until thickened.
Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Madeleines 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sole Almondine 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Best Honey Cornbread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Irish Crumble... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets with Paprika Cream... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Duck Confit Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cancun Pork Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Schnitzel and Vegetable Rice... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)