Sun-dried Tomato Butter
- 1 cup (250g/8oz) butter, softened
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (or a small handful)
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Adapted from freerecipenetwork.com
In a medium bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add the rest of the ingredients (I used a small electric chopper/blender to chop them finely together) and beat until well combined.
Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for an hour before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
Alternatively, roll it up in clingwrap into a sausage shape, which makes it easier to cut out portions as and when needed.
Keeps refrigerated for up to approximately 2 weeks. Freeze if you want to keep it for longer.
Use it as a delicious spread for breads, or as a flavoursome topping for steaks, pastas or vegetables. Before using, remove from fridge and let it soften and come to room temperature before using as a spread on breads. If using on steaks, place a slice of butter on top of the hot steak and let it melt into deliciousness!
You'll also love
- LEMON POKE CAKE 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamy White Bean Hummus 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Peppercorn Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Easy Clementine Olive Oil Cake 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp pasta with arugula,... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Mahi Mahi with Bacon-Tomato Butter 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Basil Chicken with Tomato... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)