Duchess Mashed Potatoes
Duchess-style mashed potatoes. We used to have this as part of Thanksgiving dinner.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- 8-10 potatoes
- 1 stick butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Peel, chop and boil potatoes. Drain water from potatoes. Add butter and salt, and mash until lumps are gone.
3) Beat together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir mixture in to mashed potatoes.
4) Transfer the mashed potatoes into a casserole dish and cover with lid or aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Buttermilk Fool 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Basil-Garlic Butter Sause 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- salisbury steak meatballs with... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe