Corn with ponzu butter (Corn on cob with Japanese lime butter)
- 8 ears of corn on the cob - shucked and cleaned
- 8 T butter
- 1/4 C lime ponzu sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced or crushed
- salt, cayenne pepper, and or paprika to taste
Adapted from bing.com
Combine ponzu sauce, butter, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper (if used) or paprika for milder spicing together and mix until smooth and creamy.
If grilling or roasting, spread butter mixture over ears and wrap in aluminum foil before cooking.
If boiling the corn, serve the butter mixture with the corn for individual buttering.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (279 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)