Grilled Pork Chops with Garlic Lime Sauce
Pouring a citrusy vinaigrette over hot grilled pork chops enhances their flavor and balances their richness. The chops go extremely well with the black-bean and tomato quinoa.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot red-pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
1. Whisk together lime juice, garlic, red-pepper flakes, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking well. Whisk in cilantro.
2. Prepare a gas grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-high heat. Pat pork dry and season with salt and pepper. Oil grill rack, then grill pork chops, covered, turning over once, until just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes total. Serve drizzled with some vinaigrette, and with remainder on the side.