Gourmet Cheese Ball
- 16 oz light cream cheese (2 packages)
- 4 oz strong aged cheddar cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Allow all three cheeses to soften at room temperature.
Combine cheese and all other ingredients and mix well with an electric hand mixer at medium speed until fluffy.
Cover mixture and chill for 8 hours.
Remove chilled mixture from refrigerator and shape into ball.
Roll over finely grated pecans to cover outer surface.
Chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted crackers or breads.