Mediterranean White Bean Salad
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (6 oz.) jars marinated artichoke quarters, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives,coarsely chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 T sugar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6-8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
Combine the beans, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red pepper and olives in a bowl and ;mix gently. Process the dressing, sugar and basil in a blender just until the basil is chopped.
Arrange the salad greens on a serving platter or n individual salad plates. Mound the bean mixture over the salad greens and sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle the dressing or serve on the side.