Egg and cheese with homemade salsa. Great for meatless night dinner
- Make salsa the night before and chill. In the morning, cook eggs and burritos.
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drain
- 1/4 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 3 tab chopped green onions
- 1 tab chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tea minced seeded jalapeno pepper.
- 1/2 tea black pepper
- 3/8 tea salt divided
- 4 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1 tea olive oil
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 8 ounce flour tortillas
Place corn in medium bowl. Microwave at high 1 minute. Stir in beans, tomatoes,onions, cilantro, jalapeno and 1/8 tea salt. Chill
Combine remaining 1/4 tea salt, 1/4 tea pepper, and eggs. Heat small skillet and add olive oil. Cook eggs 1 minute, add cheddar cheese and cook 1 minute stirring. Divide eggs between three warmed tortillas. Top with salsa. Serve