Cheese Tortellini with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Salt $
- 1 20-oz. package refrigerated or frozen three-cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup olive oil $
- 1/2 onion, diced $
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped $
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until tender, about 8 minutes (12 to 15 minutes for frozen) or as package label directs. Drain.
2. Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion, garlic and crushed red pepper until onion is tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, olives and 1/2 tsp. salt.
3. In a bowl, mix tortellini, sauce, thyme and remaining oil. Toss gently and serve.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)