Shrimp and Black Bean Tostadas
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/2 T. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
1. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
2. Combine seasoning ingredients.
3. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for a minute. Sprinkle seasoning over shrimp and add to pan. Cook shrimp until light pink, about 5 minutes on each side, and remove from pan.
4. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet. Evenly distribute black beans between the tortillas, then top with cheese, then shrimp. Broil tortillas until the edges are crispy and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients. Serve em up and enjoy!
You'll also love
- World Famous Shields Date Crystals... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vitamix - Chocolate Banana Malt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Head Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Norfolk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Meat w Cocktail Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Low Cuntry Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Pawtucket Chick Pea &... 0/5 (0 Votes)