BANDITO BAKED BEANS
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon spicy-brown mustard
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender.
Stir the picante sauce, molasses, mustard, pork and beans and black beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.