Tequilla Lime Chicken
- Options for serving:
- 4 limes
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 T. salt
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Corn or flour tortillas, grated cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, sour cream, lime wedges, jalapeno slices
Squeeze limes in food processor. Add rest of ingredients, except chicken. Blend well. Add chicken in a large Ziploc bag and marinate overnight.
Grill on grill. Sprinkle with cheese. Slice and serve! Great with refried black beans and rice casserole.