Easy Cheese-Ravioli Casserole
- 2 9oz pkg refrigerated four cheese or beef ravioli
- 1/2 to one 7oz jar oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6oz)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 to 2 Tbsp snipped fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley
Adapted from lifeinmomma-tone.com
Grease a 3-quart oval or rectangular baking dish. Place uncooked ravioli in prepared dish. Top with dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk until well combined. Pour egg mixture over layers in dish. Cover; chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Uncover dish. Bake about 40 minutes or until top is golden and center is set. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.