Easy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups whipped topping
Adapted from southernkissed.com
1. Line crust with layer of whipped topping.
2. Gradually add milk to peanut butter in a mixing bowl, blending until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat 1 -2 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
3. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting.