Beef Tenderloin, Marcia Hoffman's recipe
Marcia Hoffman's Cookbook
- 4 to 8 lb. beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins
- 1 T bourbon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 " piece ginger, grated
- 1 T sugar
- 1 T fresh-ground pepper
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Kosher salt
Put meat in Ziploc bag. Mix next six ingredients, add to the bag, and marinate (turning occasionally) for at least two hours or overnight in fridge.
Bring meat to room temp. Mix salt and sugar together. Pat loin dry, then roll in salt/sugar mixture.
Bake in shallow roasting pan for 15 minutes at 500 degrees. Turn pan around and roast for another 15 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before carving.
You'll also love
- World Famous Shields Date Crystals... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vitamix - Chocolate Banana Malt 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Curried Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Convection Baked Bacon 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- No Potato Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Bacon Wrapped Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)