Peppermint fudge is perfect for a Christmas treat, or anytime of the year (if you can buy the ingredients).
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 (10 ounce) bag (Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla Candiquik, melted
- 3 cup mini peppermint marshmallows
- 5 peppermint candy canes, broken
Adapted from shugarysweets.com
In a mixing bowl, add white chocolate morsels, Andes baking chips and marshmallow creme. Set aside.
In medium saucepan, heat butter, heavy cream, sugar and salt over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and continue stirring. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
Pour over morsels and marshmallow creme, beating with a whisk until smooth and melted. (I highly suggest using an electric stand or handheld mixer- this fudge is thick)! Pour fudge into prepared baking dish.
Melt vanilla candiquik according to package directions. Allow to cool slightly (a couple minutes). Fold in mini marshmallows and pour over top of fudge. Immediately sprinkle with broken candy canes. Allow fudge to set, about 2-3 hours. Cut into bites and enjoy!