Mini Bacon Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 can (10oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers original biscuits
- 1 jar (120z) homestyle chicken gravy
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 bag (12oz) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onion (from 20) bag
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2oz)
- 5 slices bacon, crispy cooked, crumbled.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Heat oven to 350 f. Spray 5 ( 10 0z) ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray. Place on large cooking sheet with sides.
2. Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each biscuits into quarters. Set aside. In 3-quart saucepan, stir gravy and cornstarch with wire whisk. Stir in milk, thyme, pepper, chicken, vegetables and potatoes. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Immediately spoon 1 cup hot chicken mixture into each ramekin; top each with 4 biscuit pieces.
3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Carefully remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of biscuits. Bake about 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon.