Cheesy Baked Pasta with Spinach and Artichokes
- 8 ounces mezzi rigatoni or some other short pasta, about 1/2 box.
- 1 14oz. can artichoke hearts, rinsed and quartered.
- 1 oz. box frozen creamed spinach, thawed.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, (1oz.)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (8oz.)
- Black pepper
Cook the pasta, according to directions on the package, drain and return it to the pot. Heat broiler.
Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, parmesan, half the mozzarella, and 1/4 tsp. pepper to the pasta and continue to toss to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2 qt (or 8 inch square) broilerproof baking dish and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Broil until the cheese is browned in spots, 2-3 minutes.