TRIMMER RACHEL SANDWICH
Turkey and reduced fat Swiss cheese create a lighter version of a favorite sandwich.
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons fat free coleslaw dressing
- 8 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 8 slices rye or marble rye bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 (3/4-ounce) slices Alpine Lace® Deli reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, cut in half
Adapted from landolakes.com
Combine coleslaw mix and coleslaw dressing in small bowl; set aside.
Spread 1 teaspoon mustard onto 1 side of each piece of bread.
Top 4 bread slices, mustard-side up, each with 1/4 turkey, 1/3 cup coleslaw mixture, 1 cheese half and 1 bread slice, mustard-side down.
Heat 10-inch skillet or griddle on medium heat.
Spray sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray; place sandwiches into skillet. Grill, turning once, 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
Nutrition Facts (1 sandwich)Calories: 270
Dietary Fiber: 4g