German Cucumber Salad
The simple pleasures of life like sleeping in on a rainy day, finding money you didn't know you had and this German Cucumber Salad. That's right, if simple and delicious is what you're after then you've gotta try this recipe. Slices of cucumbers, Roma tomatoes and onions are tossed in scrumptious dressing. Yum!
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 small roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
Adapted from facebook.com
Place the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad mixture. Toss to coat well.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.