- RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 8ounces8 ounces lean ground beef
- 8ounces8 ounces lean ground pork
- 8ounces8 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1large1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4cup1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4cup1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4cup1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1small1 small onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 3/4teaspoon3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2teaspoons1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Tip: Baking individual portions of meatoaf in muffin tins speeds cooking, standardizes serving size and produces a moist, delicious main dish.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Mix beef, pork, turkey, egg, oats, parsley, 2 tablespoons ketchup, milk, onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Form the mixture into 8 balls and place in the prepared muffin cups. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and spread about 1/2 teaspoon over each mini meatloaf.
Place the muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake the meatloaves until their internal temperature reaches 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes. Pour off fat before serving.