Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups
Also instead of Cheddar, try blending Colby Monterey Jack or mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 1 pkg 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C finely shredded Cheddar cheese 2 oz
- 1/4 C finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 T sliced ripe olives, chopped
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- 3 flavored or plain flour tortillas 8 to 10 inch
Adapted from Betty Crocker.com
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tortillas. Spread about 1/2 C of the cheese mixture over one side of each tortilla. Tightly roll tortilla up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese mixture.
Wrap each tortilla roll individuals in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 245 hours. To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 1 inch slices
About 30 servings