- 12 graham crackers
- 4 TBS sugar
- 6 TBS unsalted butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
Heat oven to 375. In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and 2 TBS sugar to form fine crumbs (you should have 1 1/2 cups crumbs total). Add the butter and pulse to combine. Press the crumb mmixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie plate. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350.
In a bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, egg yolks and lime juice. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust; bake unitl the center is just set, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to the wire rack; let cool completely, about 1 hour.
Just before serving, using an electric mixer, beat the cream and remaining 2 TBS sugar in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Spread the whipped cream over the pie and sprinkle with the zest.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)