Vitamix - Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup mango, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 2 dates, pitted or 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase the speed to Variable 10, then to High. If necessary, use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
4. Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe 4.5/5 (142 Votes)