- 1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Nutella
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- Raspberry Sauce
- 1 Bag Frozen Raspberries (about 12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar (you could also use honey or agave)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
Adapted from weelicious.com
1. Whisk the first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the Nutella, egg and sugar until combined, then whisk in the milk until incorporated.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined (it’s ok if there are a few lumps).
4. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle over medium heat and grease with oil.
5. Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture onto the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with raspberry sauce.
* You can keep pancakes warm on a sheet tray in a 250 degree oven until all the pancakes are cooked
1. Place the raspberries and 2 tbsp sugar to a pot, stirring to combine and smashing raspberries with the back of a wooden spoon.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
3. Whisk 1 tbsp of cornstarch and 1/4 cup of water in a separate bowl.
4. Add the cornstarch mixture to the raspberries while simmering and stir until the sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
5. Cool and serve over pancakes.