Crockpot Mongolian Beef
- 1.5pounds1.5 pounds beef flank steak, cut into stir fry sized strips
- 2Tablespoons2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5teaspoons0.5 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2cloves2 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.75cup0.75 cup soy sauce
- 0.75cup0.75 cup water
- 0.75cup0.75 cup brown sugar
- 0.25cup0.25 cup cornstarch
- 0.5cup0.5 cup shredded carrots
- 3medium3 medium green onions, chopped
Coat flank steak pieces in cornstarch. Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine. Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours. Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
Coat flank steak in cornstarch. Combine remaining ingredients and place in freezer bag. Add steak to bag. Label and freeze, To serve: Thaw. Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.