Crash Hot Potatoes
- 12 new potatoes or small round potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp minced rosemary (or other herb)
1. Heat over to 450
2. Boil potatoes in lightly salted water in medium saucepan over medium heat until fork tender about 20 minutes
3. Place potatoes on large baking sheet. Using potato masher, press down gently to mash each potato. Rotate masher 90 degrees and mash again. Drizzle oil on tops. Sprinkle generously with rosemary, kosher salt, and pepper.
4. Bake until potatoes are golden brown and crisp about 25 minutes.