Garlic turkey roast
- boneless turkey roll
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 1 T rosemary
- 1 t paprika
- 1 T parsley
- 1 T black pepper
- 1 t salt
- 2 T olive oil
Adapted from bing.com
Unroll roast and flatten as much as possible skin side down.
Combine garlic, rosemary, paprika, parsley, salt, pepper, and oil in a blender until coarsely ground.
Spread about half this mixture over the inside of the roast and re-roll. Secure with baking twine and coat the outside of the roll with the remaining garlic mixture.
In a roasting pan, roast at 350 for about 1.5-2 hours depending upon the size of the roast. After removing from oven allow to sit for 20 minutes before thinly slicing.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad with Apples &... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Confit 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexicali Pork Chops W. W. Points... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with Rum... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- White Castle Turkey Stuffing 3.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Over Lemon &... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Artichokes with Lemon Garlic... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)